.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Our Thoughts (or the lack of them)

For a more thorough description, read the posts.

15 January 2007

Dreamy government rambling

Ah wow, I didn't get to say Happy Birthday to Li Jun. I'll say it here in case Li Jun reads this some time in the future: "Happy Birthday Li Jun. Haven't seen you since last year!" Anyways, you're right, you have to wonder what is going on with the poor radiologists' salaries... we don't need more offices in New Zealand. Gotta be careful in case some of the radiologists get fed up and move to Australia. If our luck is bad, we might one day have to fly over to Australia to see a qualified radiologist. But it wouldn't be too bad because we would have enough managers to manage all our flight and accomodation bookings. Perhaps we could sneak in a trip to Dream World while we're there. But no, I think they should just make me prime minister and then I'd make sure the radiologists got a fair pay rise. And I would also solve all of New Zealand's other problems as well... And implement world peace by making lots of nuclear weapons and then telling everyone to play nice otherwise I'll blow the whole planet up. Just kidding; I would only hire suicide bombers to blow up Al Queda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home